Welcome to the Sidney Auto Vue Drive In!
*** Please follow our policies below ***
We are a family-oriented Drive In. In order to preserve a safe and fun environment, the following rules are strictly enforced. By entering our Drive In, you agree to follow our rules. If you feel that you cannot follow these guidelines, please do not visit. Ignoring our policies will result in expulsion without refund.
* Absolutely NO ALCOHOL, ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES, OR INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR will be tolerated. Police will be notified to handle violations if necessary.
* Kindness and Common Sense prevail. Please be respectful to patrons and staff.
* SPEED LIMIT is 5 mph - drive slow and watch for children.
* BLUE poles - for HANDICAP designated vehicles ONLY.
* PARKING - 2 vehicles fit between 2 posts - park close enough to the pole to allow room for your neighbor.
* ALL vans, trucks and SUV's MUST park at a green pole (rows 4-10), NO EXCEPTIONS. Hatchs must be tied down even with your roof line. Twine is available from the lot attendants.
* NO Re-Admission - you must pay again to re-enter
* Chairs/blankets must be placed DIRECTLY IN FRONT of your vehicle, not beside it.
1 vehicle = 1 parking space.
* Parents - your children are your responsibility - know where they are and what they are doing at all times.
* Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
* Don't litter - use our trash bag & trash containers at concession.
* Obscene language or profanity will not be tolerated.
* NO cooking, grilling, glass containers, laser pointers, fireworks, sparklers, etc. on the property.
* LIGHTING - dim your lights before entering the lot. Keep your foot off of the brake pedal when parked - brake lights bother the guests around you. Keep ALL exterior lights off during the movie. In most cases, if you turn your vehicle off, set your parking brake, then start your vehicle, your lights will remain off while parked. PLEASE be familiar with your vehicle's lights prior to arriving at the drive in.
**LOT ATTENDANTS (YELLOW VESTS) ARE THERE TO HELP YOU – PLEASE RESPECT AND LISTEN TO THEM. THEY HAVE THE FINAL SAY ON WHERE YOU PARK AND SIT. REMEMBER - THEIR GOAL IS THAT EVERYONE - INCLUDING YOU - ENJOY YOUR EVENING WITH US!!